The selfstir.com website (“Site”) and its associated content and services are © SelfStir Limited (“SelfStir”).
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
By using this Site, you agree that you will not use any devices, software or automated programs such as spiders, crawlers or robots to systematically index, aggregate, download, harvest or re-publish any of its content or information.
If you believe that a user of the Site has infringed upon your copyright rights, please provide SelfStir with a notice of copyright infringement in compliance with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Once SelfStir receives a notice of copyright infringement in compliance with § 512, SelfStir will act with commercial reasonableness to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. SelfStir will also make a good faith attempt to notify the owner or uploader of the allegedly infringing content. The owner or uploader may respond to SelfStir with a counter-notification if the owner believes the content subject to a notice of copyright infringement was not infringing any intellectual property rights.
The notice of copyright infringement must be in compliance with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and must also contain the following:
1) The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work(s) alleged to have been infringed;
3) The location of the copyrighted work(s) on the Site;
4) Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Conversely, if you are a Site user that believes that content subject to a notice of copyright infringement is not actually infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must contain the following:
1) Identification of the specific materials that have been removed from the Site;
2) Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
3) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification;
4) A statement that you consent to federal district court jurisdiction in the district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any district in which the notifying party may be found;
5) A statement that you will accept service of process from the notifying party; and
6) Your physical or electronic signature.
Notifications of copyright infringement and counter-notifications may be submitted to: